The holiday season is upon us and we’re here to help. Check out our top ten gift suggestions for the unstoppable athlete in your family. We’ve even included online links for all items if you want to skip the long lines and do your holiday shopping from home. (Suggestions in no particular order.)
- Athletes HoneyMilk ($34.99) – Hey we’re not bashful – For the athlete that has almost everything, AHM makes a perfect gift. Made with real milk and honey, HoneyMIlk is real fuel for real people. Get your rock star athlete a case of our tasty, high-protein nutritional drink… and get yourself a case too!
- Road ID Wrist ID Elite ($29.99) – If you get your cardio from a great run in the park or an adventurous bike ride through the city (or just a person who doesn’t sit on the couch all day), Road ID is for you. This awesome piece of gear not only looks good but it could save your life. With its rubber strap and stainless-steel clasp, we are big fans of the Wrist ID Elite. In fact, it looks so good you can wear it during your workout or at the office.
- Water-Resistant SPIbelt ($21.99) – Pumping iron at the gym, cruising on your bike or out for a run, you don’t want things jingling in your pockets. You can carry your keys, ID, smartphone, or even GU in the ever-so-handy SPIbelt. We love the water-resistant model as it keeps the sweat off our iPhones.
- SmartWool Arm Warmers ($25.00) – Oh the weather outside may be frightful, but you’ll be nice and toasty on race day in the SmartWool Arm Warmers. Nothing manages moisture, regulates temperature or repels odor better than wool. They make great socks too!
- Manzella Hatchback Gloves ($30.00) – With the holidays comes cooler weather. These gloves are one of our favorites with their windproof finger hood that tucks neatly away when not needed. You’ll even catch us sporting ours when we’re not working out. They’re that cool…
- Icebreaker SS Velocity Crewe ($65.00) – We love the power of wool! This is Icebreaker’s lightest, finest merino available. Teamed with the active styling, flat seams and superb moisture management, the Icebreaker SS Velocity Crewe keeps you warm and dry.
- Salomon Swift Midlayer Hoody ($110.00) – This is one of our favorite pieces. With the great slim fit, thumb loops help prevent sleeves from riding up, and cuffs that extend over the back of hands to boost insulation, this is the perfect layer for outdoor exercise in the colder months.
- CEP Running 02 Compression Socks ($59.90) – You may have seen these on in your weekly run group or at your last race. The CEP sport socks have 18-25mmHg compression. Used by professional triathletes around the world, CEP running socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks – to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time.
- Zoot CompressRx Recovery Tight ($150.00) – After any long workout or race you’ll find us in our Zoot recovery tights. They sport muscle specific zones of compression to stabilize and prevent post-exercise soreness, plus the graduated compression improves blood flow back to the heart. The end result? Less recovery time and pain.
- Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ ($150.00) – Whether you’re out at the beach or going for a run in the snow, you need to be protecting your eyes. We love the Oakley Flak Jacket due to their lightweight design and interchangeable lenses with permanent coatings that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens.
What items are on your Holiday gift list? Leave a comment with your Holiday gift ideas and we’ll give away a Holiday Variety Pack to a randomly selected winner!